We strive to make our return policy simple and fair but if there is a question please do not hesitate to contact us.
We stand behind all our products and will accept all returns that meet the following conditions:
- Goods are not altered in any way.
- Goods are not from a special order sale (custom, non-stocked or final sale item).
- Return merchandise authorization request (RMA) form is submitted within 30 day of invoice date.
- Goods arrive accompanied by our Authorized Return Label (ARL) no later than two weeks after the (ARL) was issued. Returns without an (ARL) will be rejected. An (ARL) is issued following the submission and evaluation of a (RMA).
We supply a quality linen product and use trusted carrier services but sometimes issues happen. When an issue arises, we stand by our commitment to you and will ensure quality is delivered. Listed below are the events we cover:
- Defective merchandise – Although we do inspect all products before they are shipped there are times we will miss something. If this happens to you, simply fill out our RMA and, if confirmed, we will promptly send return labels for the damaged goods and send a replacement at no cost to you.
- Merchandise lost or damaged in transit – Our merchandise is packed to protect it to the best of our abilities but at times shipments get lost or damaged along the way. If you find yourself with lost or damaged goods simply fill out our RMA and if confirmed, we will promptly send replacements and cover the shipping costs.
Refunds will be given by the method of payment that it was received or as store credit.
- If you decide to return a product for any reason other than an error made by us, a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.